Green Education in a Green Country

12.9.06

Matriculation

I'm a real student now! Hurray! My tuition is paid, and I have a student ID. I guess that makes it official. I met all of the 23 other students in my program yesterday. About half of them are from outwith the UK/Ireland, including 3 other Americans. There is only one Scot in my program. Everybody is very friendly, and I think we're all going to have a good time.

I also met the Program Director, who was also very friendly. He helped me pick out which classes to take: Introduction to Environmental Sustainability (required course), Ecological Economics, and Culture Ethics and the Environment. Classes start next Tuesday...and tomorrow we are going on a 3 day field trip around Scotland! I'll blog more about that later.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home