Green Education in a Green Country

30.6.06

I Quit!

I quit my job today. I was incredibly nervous, but all for nothing. My boss was uncharacteristically generous, though understandably stunned. My project lead (and ex-mentor) was a bit more upset... but my boss stood up for me. I will be working the full 2 weeks, and they are trying to talk me into staying longer. My whole group, including my boss, went out for lunch, had a couple beers and some good laughs. This is the way it should be when you quit a job. Not at all what I expected, but definitely a welcome development.

Now I'm going to go out and celebrate. Break out the champagne, baby!

Thanks to everyone who supported and encouraged me through this whole quitting process. It definitely helped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home