Green Education in a Green Country

8.11.06

More pictures

Two blog entries in one day, oh my! I'll confess...I am procrastinating. I really really should be working on a paper for my Culture & Ethics class, but I have to admit I'm just not that interested in it. The topic is Peter Singer's utilitarian philosophy on animal ethics...and while I do find that a bit interesting, right now I'd rather focus on something that actually has something to do with sustainability. I'm so picky, I know :)

Anyhow, last week was basically a touristy week for me, as my friend Pat was in town for a visit. These are all pictures from that mini-vacation.

The inside of Edinburgh Castle


View of the city from up in the Scot Monument. Good view of Old Town and Holyrood Park.


View of the Balmoral Hotel and Calton Hill in the background (which I still haven't been to/up!)


Holyrood Palace


Holyrood Abbey


Pat in Holyrood Abbey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home