Green Education in a Green Country

22.12.06

Our trip to London

Last weekend Aaron and I took the train down to London and did some sightseeing. London really is a fabulous city -- beautiful, better weather than Edinburgh, and lots to do and see.

Aaron, somewhere near St. James Park:


Buckingham Palace:


Me, looking dorky in front of the Tower of London:


Westminster Abbey:


Big Ben, of course:


Trafalgar Square, I think:


Besides the places in the photos, we also went to the Tate Modern, where I decided I needed to learn how to draw (that is my new project for during Christmas break). We went to the National Gallery, the British Museum, and Portabello Market. Plus we got to meet up with my old co-worker who is now working in London, so that was nice as well.

And tomorrow: off to Barcelona for Christmas! Cassie just got picked up by the Pet Taxi to be taken to the kennel, and I just need to pack and, um, learn Spanish. Yeah.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home