Green Education in a Green Country

19.11.06

Pictures!

These pictures are courtesy of Brighid, my classmate and best friend here, who is the redhead in the center of this picture. This is a few of my classmates and me having coffee in Princes Street Gardens after a successful farmer's market excursion:


Some of my classmates at a dinner party celebrating Christina's birthday (Christina is in the center of the picture):


After I left the party, it apparently turned into a dance party. (Come on, this was too funny a picture not to post):


At the farmer's market (yes, that's the castle in the background)!


From left to right: Sierra, Rachel, me, and Sarah -- at my birthday dinner at Black Bo's, a fantastic vegetarian restaurant:


Me and Aaron at the Castle:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home