Green Education in a Green Country

29.7.07

OLS - Week 5

Well, I didn't really get around to making a 100% local meal this week, and since Aaron is away this week (on a free trip to Israel. So jealous...) and took my camera, my post would have been boring anyway (what?! no pictures?!). I did make a semi-local meal that yielded leftovers for most of the week: non-local whole wheat pasta with local veggies (mushrooms, onions, zucchini, tomatoes) and local canola oil.

I've finally been really buckling down on my dissertation, and I think I'll actually get it done by the deadline! Some interesting stuff too...I can't wait to post some of my graphs...

And randomly, because I'm in a random mood:

10 Things I Loved About This Week
1) Being super-productive!
2) Having leftovers for more than one dinner in a row (yes, I guess that is counterintuitive)
3) Having the bed all to myself
4) Getting to hang out with my friend Andrea who was visiting for the weekend!
5) Fancy tea at the Balmoral Hotel
5a) Fancy hand lotion in the bathroom at the Balmoral Hotel
6) Eating at a couple of my favorite restaurants
7) Tea (again) with my friend Brighid
8) 3 Rain-free days in a row!
9) A clean apartment
10) The multi-pack of brightly colored socks Andrea surprised me with (I can't express how much I love these socks. Weird, I know)

The One Thing I Hated About This Week
1) Missing Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home